1640 S. Congress Ave., Suite 104
Palm Springs, FL 33461
(561) 963-1677 or Fax:(561) 963-9914
TOLL FREE INFO 1-888-896-1588
LOCKS OF LOVE is a charity that provides hairpiecesto financially disadvantaged children under the age of eighteen with medical hair loss
HAIR DONATION GUIDELINES
- We accept 10" minimum hair length, not wigs, falls, or synthetichair. Hair that is anywhere from 5"-9" can be sold to our manufacturer to offset our costs. As long as people are aware that their hair would not be directly used in one of our hairpieces, then we can definently use the shorter lengths.
- Please bundle hair in ponytail or braid
- Hair needs to be clean, dry, and placed in a plastic bag
- We need hair from men and women, young and old, all colors, and all races
- Hair may be colored or permed, but not chemically damaged
- Hair swept off the floor is not usable
- Hair cut years ago is usable as long as it has been stored in aponytail
- Hair that is short, gray, or unsuitable for children will be separated from the ponytails and sold at fair market value to offset the cost of manufacturing
- You may straighten curly hair to measure the minimum 10"
- 50% of all hair donated comes from children who wish to help other children
- We wish to help all children struggling with hair loss
Please fill this form out, print it and send it in with your hair donation.
Please measure your ponytail(s) and write the length(s) in inches on the outside of the re-sealable bag.